Monday, August 15, 2011

EOC: Week 6 Me x 3 Products I Use


Three products I use everyday that I consider to be the best of their market are the iPhone, Monster energy drink, and Dove soap. The iPhone is one of the most popular phones in the phone world today it is made apple and more than 40% of the people who use smart phones has one. Over the years I have had many types of phones and smart phones and by far my favorite is my iPhone that I have been a carrier of since the first week that the very first one came out. The reason I like the iPhone is how easy it is to use it there is only one button on the phone that always returns you straight to home. I love everything it has to offer from all the applications to the easy use. Another product that I think is top notch in its field is Monster energy drink I have tried every other energy drink and today there are so many out there but Monster is the only one I get now. For me I enjoy monster for one main thing I enjoy the taste of them, which is the main reason people pick a favorite in food or drink. I also like Monster energy due to the energy that it provides me it is the only one that wakes me up and does not give me a horrible crash later on. My final product that I use daily is Dove soap. I first starting using Dove when I saw the commercial of women putting soap on mirrors to see the soap scum left behind from other brands of soap. After seeing the results showing that other soap brands leave behind a residue and Dove just leaves you clean and fresh I switched. Now that I have been using dove for a few years now I would never switch I ran out one time and had to revert back to my original soup and you can feel the difference in your skin. Dove leaves you moisturized and smelling fresh with no residue left behind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment